Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charas of Peace in 2017
Can we do it next year? Where do you think we can celebrate? Let's make this topic up  till next year. Hope by 2014 we already have a well planned celebration. Lets assume that millions or hundreds of thousands will join us on this event. What do you think? Lets hope someone will step up for this.

Happy 420 day!
Happy 4/20 Neha and all stoners around India and the world. I'm busting an extra special one laced with kief for all of you.
Everything I say on this forum is imaginary and for educational purposes only. I make no claims or warranties over any instructions, pictures or any other material posted by me or anyone else on this forum. I do not condone illegal activities and neither should you.

Boom Shankar!
I am in. Let's organize efforts.
Posted a thread here:
http://www.highiscool.in/index.php/marijuana-reform-discussions-and-news/132-joint-pil-effort

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?
I'm with U
Quote:I'm with U

Awesome. Follow the joint PIL on twitter (in my signature). Like the FB page. Get friends to do the same Smile
At this point, what we need are numbers.
thank you everyone for supporting. :cheer:

shpongleon we appreciate your effort and we love your idea but please dont spam the forum. Let's make this thread up for the 420 in 2014 and lets try to make the PIL thread alive without spamming the other thread.I hope you understand. Please dont feel bad. We are in full support of the project. Lets do it! Smile
No problems Smile
420 day in 2014!!!... y not 2013?
You're kidding, right?

Quote:y not 2013?
Everything I say on this forum is imaginary and for educational purposes only. I make no claims or warranties over any instructions, pictures or any other material posted by me or anyone else on this forum. I do not condone illegal activities and neither should you.

Boom Shankar!
lol//. no just asking