Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned and Spam
i recently joined this community.. i am a regular pot smoker. would love to interact, learn and share new things.. hope to enjoy here..
HAIL MARY JANE!!
Guys i start this thread to share the price, availability, and the quality of marijuana in different locations.. do contribute here..
The main reason for this thread is to provide knowledge to people so they don't feel any obstacle in scoring their stuff.. we move and go new place and this will help us also in order to score good stuff..
HAIL MARY JANE!!
New Delhi rs100/ounce(10gm)

Places to Score:- Quality
1. Dwarka sec 1 Good
2. North Campus(DU) Good
3. Palam vihar, gurgaon Very good
near ansal plaza
4. Azadpur same as in north campus(but half the rate, i.e rs 50)
5. Najafgarh medium
6. Gurgaon extremely Good
interiors of gurgaon
villages

there are many more places to score to score weed in delhi.. i mostly smoke weed in pure form cause it dosent involve the usage of tobbaco.. but sometimes i smoke Charas too.. which i get form a friend of mine you gets it from manali( himachal pradesh)..

feel free to add your knowledge..
HAIL MARY JANE!!
exact location of North Campus ones plzz asap :dry:
@abhisheksisodiya9 nice idea! Happy sharing!
Welcome! Happy smokingSmile
there is this guy "shankar" who is a rikshaw puller.. he sells.. if moderators of this site allows me i can post his phone number here..
HAIL MARY JANE!!
An ounce is 28 grams bro Wink Bum Bholenaath!

In Nagpur, Maharashtra, I get 1/2 ounce [14 grams] for 120 bucks. I won't post the location here but contact me if u want more details. We also get a 100 gram [called jhataak in local parlance] for about 500 INR.

The stuff here is usually dark green Indica. So strong that you feel that your jaws are locking up.

I just had a joint btw :blink: and its a very good morning Tongue
@ abhishek sisodiya add me in fb lakshay.devil@gmail.com gimmi da number there
i need very less for 2 people tomorrow 31st dec .. would be nice if it can be arranged easily in west delhi, janak puri

preferably indica