Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salutations from Bangalore
a lawyer, originally from Bangalore, but did my college at Pune. Smoked my lungs out for four years while being highly functional at the same time!Truly were the best days. Back in Bangalore since May. I do have a couple of friends from law school who I often meet up with over the weekends and we boom a few. Looking forward to meeting new people and booming some whilst some good music and conversation.
Hi Bloom, so how is it going on in Bangalore? Me too from Bangalore. I am an IT guy, I smoke usually on weekends and looking for an open-minded conversation with people
Welcome to the forum. I am also from Bangalore. Drop a line sometime!
Everything I say on this forum is imaginary and for educational purposes only. I make no claims or warranties over any instructions, pictures or any other material posted by me or anyone else on this forum. I do not condone illegal activities and neither should you.

Boom Shankar!
An artist from Bangalore, I get stoned pretty much everyday except when i workout. Lost a dealer recently, the best i ever had, came to scour the internet for good samaritans who'd help me get on the right track to finding some good stuff. I didnt expect there to be a forum for Indian users , silly me huh?
I love learning about people's experiences with the green and anything else. Theres always a new perspective to every experience. I pride myself on being an open book and conversations with me generally leave a lot of people a little uneasy for i dont have a limit on the things i can talk about , you'd think i wont go there but i will. Big Grin
Hi Guys,

same case over here, have lost the supplier.

Though this is a season time its nowhere ?

Looking out to get a jugad Smile
By the way has anyone tried stuff from the HSR layout guy ?

I got it last week but damn its blackish and smells spicy :blink: . I do not understand why do they spike it even when it is good as it is.
Good greens are everywhere this season, although a bunch of peddlers have already been busted.
Everything I say on this forum is imaginary and for educational purposes only. I make no claims or warranties over any instructions, pictures or any other material posted by me or anyone else on this forum. I do not condone illegal activities and neither should you.

Boom Shankar!
Hello Guys Let me inru myslef i am Big time Dope freak And Hip hop freak my life started to me when i was in 10 std cause till 10th was in fucking but when i came to bangalore and continued ma 10 in cambridge school since den started dooping its 6 years from since.

And now I am Doing ma Masters In multi media and ma 1 rap record gonna coming out soon.
So i would loved to make some new friends around bangalore as lots of smokers. out der.Peace.

-ProudTObeSmoker
(10-13-2014, 08:54 PM)Bloomaden. Wrote:  a lawyer, originally from Bangalore, but did my college at Pune. Smoked my lungs out for four years while being highly functional at the same time!Truly were the best days. Back in Bangalore since May. I do have a couple of friends from law school who I often meet up with over the weekends and we boom a few. Looking forward to meeting new people and booming some whilst some good music and conversation.

(08-30-2015, 09:47 AM)Er.rahul Wrote:  
(10-13-2014, 08:54 PM)Bloomaden. Wrote:  a lawyer, originally from Bangalore, but did my college at Pune. Smoked my lungs out for four years while being highly functional at the same time!Truly were the best days. Back in Bangalore since May. I do have a couple of friends from law school who I often meet up with over the weekends and we boom a few. Looking forward to meeting new people and booming some whilst some good music and conversation.

Awesome ! You in Bangalore Smile
Being hIGh!!!