Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Grow from Seedlings to Ganja !!
B) Hi There I have been growing cannabis for quiet sometime now. So thought of sharing it with all!!!

I have a cool method for Germination   dreads

Vegetating period : B) 420

And when they get tall n strong  I move them in sun and  wait for flowering cycle to start so i can weed out males!!! After all who need those suckers  Tongue

Flowering Cycle

TIME TO HARVEST AND DRY dreads

Manicuring

Finished
Stoned-smiley

Weed-2 Teach a man to reason...
               And he'll think for a lifetime.... Weed-2

Mama Mia,.....that looks tasty, where you from bro!?
Smoking weed is like falling in \'love\',falling in love everyday,with every puff!!
Quote:Mama Mia,.....that looks tasty, where you from bro!?

Well it sure is n smells like candy..
Well m from delhi.

wow! that is so cool. you worked so hard - and for so long - that you sure deserve the fruits! also love the way you have systematically documented the whole process. hope I am able to come over sometime for an 'inspection tour' and to taste some samples!
If governments continue to keep weed illegal, honest decent folk like me are forced to behave like criminals. All I seek, is to have a few moments of peace, forget my pain and enjoy the rest of my life.
Quote:wow! that is so cool. you worked so hard - and for so long - that you sure deserve the fruits! also love the way you have systematically documented the whole process. hope I am able to come over sometime for an 'inspection tour' and to taste some samples!

I Thank You for your appreciation. That is very encouraging and moral boosting.

I wish to spread the knowledge of growing medical marijuana. Smile Smile

Can you create a 'ready to use' kit that folks could take (buy) from you to try and grow for themselves? I could help you draft the 'user manual' !! B)
If governments continue to keep weed illegal, honest decent folk like me are forced to behave like criminals. All I seek, is to have a few moments of peace, forget my pain and enjoy the rest of my life.
Balaji, Growing is far easier than you think. If you dont trust me, sow some seeds left from your old batch. and water them once a day.

If you want i can help you obtain what you need. Most of the stuff can be bought locally or 'ebay'ed. I know a lot of friends who grow veggies hydroponically on a commercial scale, who are very helpful.

cheers

LD
naaaa, not really. as an expert it sure would seem easy to you, but not for everyone. I have tried (watering seeds from a pack) but it just did not work.
but then, I suppose, if I actually see someone do it I might learn a think or two, therefore for a lay person with no experience of growing plants this is totally a wonder.
is there anyway to buy some good marijuana seeds?
Heart 
Quote:is there anyway to buy some good marijuana seeds?

Go top Uttarakhand and any grocery shop may have it .if not ask the shopkeeper and he will direct you.its not illegal in fact most of the people have in there home for cooking purposes. is a part of daily food.