Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organic Stealth CFL Grow
I'm already almost 2 1/2 months into it and they just started showing sex! They are all females! Its a landrace sativa from good bag weed.

Here are the specs:

Lights -
250 watts 6500k cool daylight.

Light Cycle -
12/12 from seed.

Soil -
Organic potting soil + Manure (with a little bit of banana peel tea during flowering)

Total of 5 plants. 3 just showed pistils at 2 1/2 months from sprout. I think the reason for the long delay in showing sex for these plants is because they went through some really bad heat stress during their first month or it could be the strain. The other 2 are a different strain at 5 weeks from sprout, out of which 1 showed its pistils today!

My indoor grow space is very limited, so I LST all my plants. No topping, no super cropping.

I'm not looking for a large yield, just some potent, tasty bud for my personal use.

These pics are about 1 week old. I'll post newer pics by tomorrow. After that, I'll update every week until harvest, drying, curing, and finally smoke report.

I also have 2 clones waiting for roots to develop. Which will be going outdoors with 2 other seedling. I'll start a separate journal for that.

Grab a seat and enjoy. Hope some people learn from my mistakes and methods.

[attachment=373]2013-06-15-010.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=374]2013-06-15-011.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=375]2013-06-15-012.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=376]2013-06-15-014.jpg[/attachment]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I do not encourage the cultivation/use of Cannabis. All text/illustrations are for educational purposes only. I do not take responsibility for the misuse of the information presented above. Readers are advised against breaking the law as it is illegal to cultivate/use Cannabis in India.-Manchi Phoga
Finally! BTW, do we get rooting hormones in India pretty easily? All the best bro. Waiting for updated pics B)
Everything I say on this forum is imaginary and for educational purposes only. I make no claims or warranties over any instructions, pictures or any other material posted by me or anyone else on this forum. I do not condone illegal activities and neither should you.

Boom Shankar!
Quote:Finally! BTW, do we get rooting hormones in India pretty easily? All the best bro. Waiting for updated pics B)
well at least not in Hyderabad. I use a simple water technique to get roots to come in, with an 80% success rate. Pretty simple and easy.
I do not encourage the cultivation/use of Cannabis. All text/illustrations are for educational purposes only. I do not take responsibility for the misuse of the information presented above. Readers are advised against breaking the law as it is illegal to cultivate/use Cannabis in India.-Manchi Phoga
Alright, here are some updated pics taken this morning.

I'm gonna LST the two younger ones in a few days.

[attachment=377]2013-06-23-035.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=381]2013-06-23-053.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=378]2013-06-23-045.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=379]2013-06-23-046.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=380]2013-06-23-048.jpg[/attachment]

Quote:
sir_tokesalot post=1831 Wrote:Finally! BTW, do we get rooting hormones in India pretty easily? All the best bro. Waiting for updated pics B)
well at least not in Hyderabad. I use a simple water technique to get roots to come in, with an 80% success rate. Pretty simple and easy.

I learn something new everyday. I have GOT to try this now! I'm feeling all SOGgy all of a sudden.
Everything I say on this forum is imaginary and for educational purposes only. I make no claims or warranties over any instructions, pictures or any other material posted by me or anyone else on this forum. I do not condone illegal activities and neither should you.

Boom Shankar!
Quote:
Manchi Phoga post=1842 Wrote:
sir_tokesalot post=1831 Wrote:Finally! BTW, do we get rooting hormones in India pretty easily? All the best bro. Waiting for updated pics B)

I learn something new everyday. I have GOT to try this now! I'm feeling all SOGgy all of a sudden.
You should do it. It would be awesome if you did a SoG grow!
For the next grow! Best part about these LED grow lights apart from the low power consumption? 40,000+ hour life!!

Boom Shankar!
Quote:
sir_tokesalot post=1886 Wrote:
Manchi Phoga post=1842 Wrote:

You should do it. It would be awesome if you did a SoG grow!
This is how i clone. Cut the desired stem at a 45 degree angle. Take the lower leaves off. Put the cutting in any type of bottle or whatever just make sure its not see through, wrap something around the bottle if it is see through. It helps the roots grow faster if there is low to no light penetrating through the bottle. Put them on a window sil where they do not get direct sun light. Check the water level in the bottle to make sure the stem is always in water. Change the water once in two days. After a few days you'll start to see white bumps on the stem where the roots will develope. It takes 5-10 days for the roots to grow and then they are ready to transplant.

[attachment=382]2013-06-23-060.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=383]2013-06-23-063.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=384]2013-06-23-064.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=385]2013-06-23-065.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=386]2013-06-23-066.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=387]2013-06-23-068.jpg[/attachment]

I'll update the progress of these cuttings in this thread until they're ready to be transplanted. Then I'll start a new thread for my outdoor grow.
Quote:For the next grow! Best part about these LED grow lights apart from the low power consumption? 40,000+ hour life!!
I look forward to it! I have a lot to learn about LED growing. Where did you get your lights and were they expensive?