Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My second attempt !
Hi there , everyone !

I'm starting a New grow journal for everyone to be a part of.

Firstly i ordered some international seeds from this website called " http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/ "

Here is my order :
1xKC Brains Mind Bender - Regular
1xKC Brains Leda Uno - Regular
1xKC Brains Cristal Limit - Regular
1xCream of the Crop Amphetamine Automatic - Feminized

So i need help from you guys to get me started .

Here are some things i'm gonna collect before they arrive :

1) POTS
2) FERTILE SOIL
3) NORMAL MANURE
4) VERMICOMPOST TO MAKE COMPOST TEA
5) PERILITE
6) VERMICULITE
7) SELF MADE BONE MEAL

Please let me know if i need something else.

Also , i need to make a simple grow room , help me out with that too !
Holy hell bro this is gonna be amazing. Best of luck for your grow man. Smile

Keep posting here with updates, i would be glad to know how they grow! Big Grin
All I wish for is to see the whole world high. A world evolved to the next level. Where not only the birds fly but we fly with those birds too, grounded flight is what good MJ does to you. How can anyone even suspect Mother Nature of providing us with something so profound and deem it to be harmful?
Okay people i need some help.

After a thorough search , i couldn't find any shop that could provide me with the listed items like:

Vermiculite , Vermicompost , perlitie , coco coir , neem cake (pesticide). I tried going up to a nearby nursery but they dont have it too .

I'm really concerned about this , i want this to be a perfect grow.
I live in delhi , if some one could help me out with this , i'll be really glad and might share my product when ready.

Please leave a reply if you have any kind of knowledge about any place i could find theses products.

Thanks
Chuck it , i bought all of it . I only need vermiculite and the sellers says he'll give it to me buy a day or two .

Must say these things are really cheap ! Got them all for 240 bucks . If you need to know where i bought it from just send me you email add.

Peace ! Smile
Hey bro I'd love to help you out with the plant however possible. Even I live in Delhi and I have next 2 months free. So reply here if you need any help or just wanna meet up and toke a few joints. Smile
All I wish for is to see the whole world high. A world evolved to the next level. Where not only the birds fly but we fly with those birds too, grounded flight is what good MJ does to you. How can anyone even suspect Mother Nature of providing us with something so profound and deem it to be harmful?
I bought a cheap particle wood cabinet for INR.2250. Gives me a grow volume of about 18 ft^3. Coco coir can be found with people who repair beds or from a Coconut Tree (here in south India at least). Not sure about perlite or other grow media. I grow in a mix of soil and vermicompost.
Everything I say on this forum is imaginary and for educational purposes only. I make no claims or warranties over any instructions, pictures or any other material posted by me or anyone else on this forum. I do not condone illegal activities and neither should you.

Boom Shankar!
Sir tokes a lot lol , u think u can help me with something. Ill post pic of 3 seeds, can u tell me if they look healthy enough to grow, the genetics are crazy , like purple and sour etc. I kinda wanna bring them to India idk if thats a good idea either. but thanks.
Just got my eggs delivered ! Fuck i never thought i would say this , but its time for preparation!

Making soil mix now ! Wish me luck.
Best of luck! Smile
Okay im done with making the soil mix , this is what i put in :

Soil, perlite , vermiculite , vermicompost , bone meal , manure from the local nursery .

I've put the seeds for germination using the soaking method (always gave me 100% germination)

i have 4 days before they hatch , so i need to make a grow room !

I need expert help to build one , i'm looking for a simple and easy to make room !

Please help me out !