Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My very first grow! Outdoor
I've started these in early February, I know it's not the right time but I didn't know much 2 months ago xD so the potting medium is a mixture of vermicompost, perlite and Coco peat, both are still in vegetative state, could anyone tell me what are those black spots? They've actually turned brown now and dried off, some deficiency or nutrient burn? Suggestions are very much welcome

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you sure it's a female?
Yup both are females, white rhinos
(04-22-2016, 10:10 PM)Floyd1829 Wrote:  Yup both are females, white rhinos

Nice, indeed looks very sativish i guess these are from GHS.
Yes, the leaves look sativish indeed considering white rhino is indica dominant! I was confused myself, but then white rhino is a hybrid so maybe the leaves look that way cause of that
I got the seeds from a guy who just got back from the UK

My babies today, after adding a little bit of bio farm fertilizer cum pesticide, I recommend bio farm products to all the growers, since they're organic and quite cheap

White rhino from GHS is a sativa dominant strain, genetic cross of Afgani, Brazilian and South Indian strains, marijuana plants tends to show different traits based on climate it is grown. Biofarm bloom granules are low strength 10:10:10 and are not fully water soluble moreover it contains more salts, instead you can use biofarm organic fertilizers available in 1kg and 5kg bags. Try spraying pepper/green chili and garlic juice diluted in water to control any pests, neem oil also works well if sprayed once in 7/10 days.
okay! thanks Smile

(04-23-2016, 01:48 PM)Rahulraj4772 Wrote:  White rhino from GHS are sativa dominant strain, genetic cross of Afgani, Brazilian and South Indian strains, marijuana plants tends to show different traits based on climate it is grown. Biofarm bloom granules are low strength 10:10:10 and are not fully water soluble moreover it contains more salts, instead you can use biofarm organic fertilizers available in 1kg and 5kg bags. Try spraying pepper/green chili and garlic juice diluted in water to control any pests, neem oil also works well if sprayed once in 7/10 days.

what fertilizers would you recommend, other than biofarm products?
(04-23-2016, 01:52 PM)Floyd1829 Wrote:  okay! thanks Smile

(04-23-2016, 01:48 PM)Rahulraj4772 Wrote:  White rhino from GHS are sativa dominant strain, genetic cross of Afgani, Brazilian and South Indian strains, marijuana plants tends to show different traits based on climate it is grown. Biofarm bloom granules are low strength 10:10:10 and are not fully water soluble moreover it contains more salts, instead you can use biofarm organic fertilizers available in 1kg and 5kg bags. Try spraying pepper/green chili and garlic juice diluted in water to control any pests, neem oil also works well if sprayed once in 7/10 days.

what fertilizers would you recommend, other than biofarm products?
I dont use synthetic fertilizers for my plants but i used MCF bio and restore once with decent results and of course AN and GH have proven results  
Here's an update!

That plant will give you kilos if it's roots could spread more