Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New CFL grower From Chennai..
Lightbulb 
Hi guyz.. this is my first grow..

bought CFL's and my dad made a grow box with scrap plywood..

germinating seeds in progres..

wil keep updating here..

hope u guyz support me till End..

Weed-2
bag seeds germinating...

successfullyy one popped up.,., hope for more,.,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

lights ready CFL's

is this enuf for my small cabinet grow ?

size of cabin= 2ftx1.5ftx2ft - LxBxH

grow room is half ready.,., hav to do wiring works,..,

You need ventilation in the box.
"Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
(12-13-2015, 11:12 AM)audiodelic Wrote:  You need ventilation in the box.

yea, i'm planning on that,. have bought two pc fans for intake and one small exhaust fan of pc fan size for taking out my hot air..

thanks for ur valuable reply @audiodelic.., hope u'll support me till the end Weed-2
here is my baby.,,.

juz 3dayz old., suggest me guyz is she lookin' healthy ?

am growing in regular red soil which i got from my nearest nursery store.,

they aint selling branded one's., oll thy sell is unbranded, un-named soils and fertilizers,,wich thy r calling as plant medicine idk..

aftr a couple of weeks may be i should feed her with nutes i think.,,. ill buy some and try., thy also claiming it as ORGANIC.,

and here comes my closet setup,. suggest if it looks somewhat ok for growing one plant or two.,,.

Setup looks cool but can be improved IMO

Soil looks too hot, a burnt leaf tip can be seen. What is that stuff any way? Cow manure?

With bag seeds you'll probably end up with lot of lanky sativas. Consider some serious LST or pinching off  in future.

Try o resize the photos dude, they are too big!! Smile

Have a look at this: http://www.pothoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Marijuana%20BUDS%20for%20less.pdf

This contains some gold info for the ghetto grower and will answer all your queries Stoned-smiley

Good Luck!!

IMPORTANT Everything posted here by this user are fictitious and purely imaginary.
Your seedling looks fine but u need to improve soil aeration, try add some conditioners next time you transplant. If you can get perlite or vermiculite you will hit the sweet spot or u can also add some sand or coco peat instead and don''t feed any nutes as of now sativas are not hungry plants. Try vegging in 16/8 light cycle which will boost growth.
(12-17-2015, 01:39 AM)KrshnBhakt Wrote:  Setup looks cool but can be improved IMO

Soil looks too hot, a burnt leaf tip can be seen. What is that stuff any way? Cow manure?

With bag seeds you'll probably end up with lot of lanky sativas. Consider some serious LST or pinching off  in future.

Try o resize the photos dude, they are too big!! Smile

Have a look at this: http://www.pothoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Marijuana%20BUDS%20for%20less.pdf

This contains some gold info for the ghetto grower and will answer all your queries Stoned-smiley

Good Luck!!

Exactly @KrshnBhakt frst two days i dint had my pc fans., aftr someone told to keep it for ventilation,,

still i am going to get a 6inch fan soon.,,. saving money lol.

itz not cow manure,., it is the one cheap soil i got from my nearest nursery shop wich grows roses and othr stuffs with this,.

yea i've learnt LST and Topping., for keeping it short.,, with the help of youtube.,

thanks for stopping by and giving a brief suggestion bro,,. need ur help throughout my grow.,

(12-17-2015, 08:18 AM)Rahulraj4772 Wrote:  Your seedling looks fine but u need to improve soil aeration, try add some conditioners next time you transplant. If you can get perlite or vermiculite you will hit the sweet spot or u can also add some sand or coco peat instead and don''t feed any nutes as of now sativas are not hungry plants. Try vegging in 16/8 light cycle which will boost growth.

thanks @Rahulraj4772

i olready ordered mahagrow 2kg bag for my transplant,., this soil sucks.,

the place i got this thy told me its natural red soil mixed with organic manure,., but its not doing any good,.,

currently am keeping in 18/6 shedule lighting,., is it ok or i change it to 16/8 from now itself ??