Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easiest way to get weed in India - Hands down.
Hey,
Im sure some of you would have heard about it and some may have even tried it but people fail to recognize it as weed.It's these small packets of Bhang mixture which is available throughout India and is completelly leagal as it is manufacture by an Ayurvedea company.It's availible for merely Rs.2 and is pretty much the bomb.The mixture contains 25% Pure Indian Hemp and a bunch of other digestive spices.It might look like a chewing tobacco packet but don't be alarmed by that - Nothing tobacco related involved here.

It's widely used to make bhang and thus is legal.

Dosage -
I generally swallow two packets of this and after about 2 hours hit a pretty intense high.It's generally a better high than a fat joint.
I really do recommend trying 1 or even half at first because people react differently.
You can also make weed tea or conventional bhang with this.

Also - You can be assured that it safe as it is a standardized product.

It is also called Bholla in many places.

If you try it out share your'e experience Big Grin
I had some bhang last holi. It didn't do anything initially. The stuff kicked in after about 3 hours. And man, was I baked. I had hardly been so baked before. The whole time I was in my own world and after 4-5 hours I was tired as hell. I would say I'm glad I gave it a shot. :lol:
Let\'s all fly together..
No man, it was more like 1 hour later. We were baked for 3 hours. I remember it was a crazy fuck of a day. Big Grin
All I wish for is to see the whole world high. A world evolved to the next level. Where not only the birds fly but we fly with those birds too, grounded flight is what good MJ does to you. How can anyone even suspect Mother Nature of providing us with something so profound and deem it to be harmful?
Let's just settle for 2 Tongue

And you had twice of what I had. That was some sweet trip.
@ Abhijit; you say its available in packets? I have never seen this! (May not be available in the south). Does it have a brand? Can you take a picture of this packet and post it for us?
Also info like, where do you generally find them? Cigarette / pan shops ? You say you swallow it? You also recommend making tea? Not smoke it?
If governments continue to keep weed illegal, honest decent folk like me are forced to behave like criminals. All I seek, is to have a few moments of peace, forget my pain and enjoy the rest of my life.
Quote:@ Abhijit; you say its available in packets? I have never seen this! (May not be available in the south). Does it have a brand? Can you take a picture of this packet and post it for us?
Also info like, where do you generally find them? Cigarette / pan shops ? You say you swallow it? You also recommend making tea? Not smoke it?

You have to ask any panwari for a "bhaang ki goli" and he will hand you over one. You should consume it with something edible. I don't think smoking it would be a good idea.
Yes its not fit for smoking. Its to be consumed orally. you can ask any juice guy to mix it for you. This is the beauty of India. Nobody has anything against Bhang. Go to a government Bhang shop to get better quality. But I must tell you Bhang trip is way different to smoking up.
[Image: 2qu3kv9.jpg]
oh, I have had bhang. in my teens and a little later (during holi in UP & durga puja in MP) and never really enjoyed the high. actually I never got high. all I had was blood shot red eyes and a massive heavy headache for 3 days after that! not my type of fun.

I was only curious when Abhijit here said its available in branded packs. haven't seen those.

however, bhang is not readily available in the south (not at any panwalla) (and there are no "government" bhang shops here either) but the only place I am told it is available is near the wholesale market area where you have a marwadi / gujarati / punjabi concentration.

for me, grass is my poison.
If governments continue to keep weed illegal, honest decent folk like me are forced to behave like criminals. All I seek, is to have a few moments of peace, forget my pain and enjoy the rest of my life.
Bhang is difficult to score down south, heck its difficult scoring good weed down south. I never enjoyed bhang to the extent of replacing a blunt for a glass/ball of bhang, but have had too much fun seeing others trip on bhang. This one time in 2007 I made bhang in a big 20 ltr Water jar [the ones sold by kirana shops] with about 14 ltrs of milk. For 2 hours or so I was picked on and taunted by my friends about how weak that shit was and they felt nothing,no high at all. After two hours elapsed I was the ome having fun for next five hours, as there were a few lads and ladies who drank 2-3 glasses, thinking nothings gonna happen Wink What hilarity ensued, 3 fully grown men being chased by a puny beggar girl outside a fast food joint just cause they had no money on them to giver her. One guy freaking out after we told him he has to foot the lunch bill [1000 bux or so] and he wasn't carrying any money. One guy sitting on a bike sideways like a girl bcoz he could not feel his feet Big Grin , a girl seeing everything pink,calling me 'beautiful', i am butt ugly :blink: . Good days...
@Balaji: Grass is nobody's poison my friend. Smile
All I wish for is to see the whole world high. A world evolved to the next level. Where not only the birds fly but we fly with those birds too, grounded flight is what good MJ does to you. How can anyone even suspect Mother Nature of providing us with something so profound and deem it to be harmful?