Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new grow .started 20 days ago
this i started aroumd 10th feb

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The plant will stretch (not to be confused with flowering stretch) if the light source is too far away / not as intense. If you are on Sodium Halide, try switching to LED and move the light closer to your canopy.
Everything I say on this forum is imaginary and for educational purposes only. I make no claims or warranties over any instructions, pictures or any other material posted by me or anyone else on this forum. I do not condone illegal activities and neither should you.

Boom Shankar!
i had cfl and i thouht of the led.
but mostly online everywhere it was mentioned that i whould use sodium lights.
ive kept them a little far as they are 150 watts each and i have 2 of them.

they generate a lot of heat and light.
i sometimes keep the room fan at a minimal so it gets some circulation.
this is my new set up.
it has 2 metal halide 300watts in all.

have another setup where i will shift this too.

3 big 400 watts each total 1200 watts.

so when they grow big they have more light more surface area for the light to fall on.

also i wont be doing any lst but just clip the leaves.

they are growing pretty fast but i wish for faster .

also just ordered some WHITE WIDOW seeds for the new grow.

pretty expensive but definitely worth it.

Looking good. All the best! I'm looking to experiment with LED's. Will let you know how it goes.
Everything I say on this forum is imaginary and for educational purposes only. I make no claims or warranties over any instructions, pictures or any other material posted by me or anyone else on this forum. I do not condone illegal activities and neither should you.

Boom Shankar!
this is an update to all my plants.
and the 2nd pic is of LST.

they smell bitching and i think most of them are females

they are now almost 2 months .
when can i determine the sex
or can you guys see anything i dont

Your plants look nice and happy bro! You can always make out they happy if they're that vibrantly green.
Nice dude, they're stretching a bit though. Do you prune your plant quite often? And can you post pics of a close up of where your branches touch the main stem? Below is the pre flowers of a female plant. So try to look our for the hairy little things at the base of your branches. Hope this helps.

What seeds are these though? They look like an equal blend of Indica and sativa. I have this theory though. Dunno if it's true, but I have usually seen that if the leaflets on each leaf are like 7 or higher, they're female and usually 5 and below, male. Just a theory, still have to check it out more.