Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Art of Rolling
Wink 
So we're all 420 friendly and I'm sure it goes beyond doubt that nothing more satisfying than that Smileys-passing-joint with your buddies at the end of the day. But how do you roll?

When you take a nugget out of your score, how do you clean that out? I have seen many people use a crusher, but IMO that is a waste simply because it powders most of the twigs too. For those that crush by hand, you get rid of the twigs and seeds, but do you roll the rest or do you pick out the leaves?

I have been experimenting with rolling weed for over 7 years now and I do see a major difference in the flavor, smell and high when you roll the same weed in different ways. I have found that the following factors play a major role in how each joint differs from the next.

1. The ratio of mother leaves : buds
2. The size of the roach
3. The length and width of the joint
4. The type of tobacco and the quantity used
5. Whether you've washed your weed out or not.

The same Sativa can give you a really mellow high or a little more heaviness depending on how its rolled. And an Indica can give you a good body high without getting you lazy. Its an art and I'm no expert, but I'd like to hear from fellow stoners and learn.

Stoned-smiley
i prefer bongs , but when i rolled i used a grinder.
Now i hand pick a bit, put in chillum-bong . suck it and enjoy
http://highiscool.net/thread-11642.html<Journal
British poisoned us divided & looted us
Their old laws are same, unworthy

DEMOCRACY
we hav right 2 do wut we wnt in our privacy unless harming any1

DECRIMINALISEitStopBlackMoney
Vaporizer for the win
"Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"