Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is right time to start hybrids seeds outdoor
Hey thinking of ordering some blue dream and super silver haze...from seeds man...can anyone help is the right time to start seeds outdoors in Delhi....currently growing bag seeds which I have started in May end...they are still in veg...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Any strain suggestions for delhi climate... also

(07-07-2017, 10:01 AM)lamar white Wrote:  Hey thinking of ordering some blue dream and super silver haze...from seeds man...can anyone help is the right time to start seeds outdoors in Delhi....currently growing bag seeds which I have started in May end...they are still in veg...

Any strain suggestions for delhi climate... also

You can start now or in august wont be a problem u will have 5 to 6 months window to harvest. Go with sativa dom strains something like moby dick, AK 47, chocolope and Far Out, Krystalica, kalichakra from mandala seeds. SSH is also a good choice tho but read mixed reviews on them. If time and space is not constrain i strongly recommend african buzz from seeds man will take roughly 16 weeks from seeds but its worth the wait, they are cheap too.

Good Luck.
sowing months :
Winter sowing> 1st september till 20th november > harvest february, march
Summer sowing> 1st march till 20th may > harvest september till november

Thats what i know
I hope more people post here, so we can compare
http://highiscool.net/thread-11642.html<Journal
British poisoned us divided & looted us
Their old laws are same, unworthy

DEMOCRACY
we hav right 2 do wut we wnt in our privacy unless harming any1

DECRIMINALISEitStopBlackMoney
(07-10-2017, 03:40 PM)ShoeBro Wrote:  sowing months :
Winter sowing> 1st september till 20th november > harvest february, march
Summer sowing> 1st march till 20th may > harvest september till november

Thats what i know
I hope more people post here, so we can compare
Ty for sharing this very useful information.... Smile

always welcome Smileys-passing-joint
http://highiscool.net/thread-11642.html<Journal
British poisoned us divided & looted us
Their old laws are same, unworthy

DEMOCRACY
we hav right 2 do wut we wnt in our privacy unless harming any1

DECRIMINALISEitStopBlackMoney
To understand when to sow your seeds you need to first understand the life cycle of the plant.

Veg state and flowering state.

Cannabis starts flowering when the natural light cycle hits 12 hours light and 12 hours dark. For example, I'm the south, this happens towards the end of October and you gradually get more hours of darkness in a day. To figure out when this happens in Delhi, search online for all of last year's sunrise and sunset times. When the sun starts setting earlier and hits the 12-12 mark, flowering begins. From then on you'll notice gradually more hours of darkness. Then you'll notice it starts reversing, sunset will slowing moving later into the day. Technically, your plants should be ready to harvest prior to this.

Seed banks will give you info on each strain and how long the flowering period is. So it's not too hard to plan you cycle accordingly.

Good luck!