Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psychedelic
Plz share your experiences or your friends with psychedelics ( ayahuasca, lsd,dmt, shrooms, Iboga, mdma). how was it, would you try it again.
(04-24-2017, 05:29 PM)aj200 Wrote:  Plz share your experiences or your friends with psychedelics ( ayahuasca, lsd,dmt, shrooms, Iboga, mdma). how was it, would you try it again.

Acid showed me what ego means.
I was thinking of dropping acid but people say set and settings are really important. did you do it alone or in a party with friends.
Yeah, set and settings. You should not use any other substances and be sure in a safe place. It should not be taken in a party. Everyone should respect psychedelics. It is something like sacred.
Its the one of the most sacred gifts to mankind ..... LSD .... respect it, some good words by brother
"Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
(04-30-2017, 11:50 PM)audiodelic Wrote:  Its the one of the most sacred gifts to mankind ..... LSD .... respect it, some good words by brother

I understand now what ego means but sometimes i'm still having a hard time controlling my ego.
Microdosed DMT(smoked) , which i (and anyone can) collected from Phalaris grass, from green areas when i was in odisha.

that was like dreaming eyes open, it just added a sense of alienness to everything around me, then faded out slowly
http://highiscool.net/thread-11642.html<Journal
British poisoned us divided & looted us
Their old laws are same, unworthy

DEMOCRACY
we hav right 2 do wut we wnt in our privacy unless harming any1

DECRIMINALISEitStopBlackMoney
@shoebro I'm glad i found someone here that experienced a dmt trip.

My dmt experience was it's answering my questions by showing something and making me feel it. Set and settings are really important.
agreed
http://highiscool.net/thread-11642.html<Journal
British poisoned us divided & looted us
Their old laws are same, unworthy

DEMOCRACY
we hav right 2 do wut we wnt in our privacy unless harming any1

DECRIMINALISEitStopBlackMoney
I had an opportunity to try DMT but i chickened out. took one hit from the bong which wasnt even proper. my whole body started shaking.
Its difficult to find DMT and mushrooms here. none of my friends knows about psychedelic. should I buy LSD from the street, is there any quality issues. It comes on a bloated paper i guess, someone told me to take quarter of it to see how you react.